VidOvation will be at the 2011 Content & Communication Show and will demonstrate an array of its solutions.
- VidLink 1.5G — Implemented recently by the NHL to aid and support officiating and instant replay needs to ensure accurate calls at every venue in the league. The VidLink wireless video transport system withstands the hardest hits and specification needs of the NHL. This one-of-kind system utilizes 60 GHz wireless HD-SDI RF technology
- Meridian — The Meridian wireless microwave broadcast system is designed for extremely high quality, zero delay, wireless, RF camera links. This unique system offers short range transmissions as an affordable alternative to traditional COFDM systems. Using license exempt channels while offering secure encrypted transmissions makes Meridian a solid solution in a variety of applications including large screen presentations, award ceremonies and live broadcast events
- AVN 443 HD Encoder — This IPTV encoder can turn video from any HDMI, DVI-D, or HD-SDI source into a full screen, full resolution Internet Protocol digital video in real time. Encoding HD video in an H264 stream makes the AVN 443 a must have for all IPTV applications
- MVN-EN460 — The MVN-EN460 Broadcast Encoder is a high performance real-time MPEG-4 SD and HD video encoding solution that is future-proofed by design. Based on the openGear architecture the EN460 has been designed to meet the demanding requirements of the IPTV, Telco, Cable, Contribution and Distribution markets
- Minicaster — The Minicaster is a portable, self-contained, standalone system for live HD and SD video webcasting. All of the necessary hardware and software resources are included for creating high quality streams from all types of professional video sources. Featuring Adobe Flash H.264 and Windows Media encoding, the Minicaster can produce streams at bit rates from 100 kbps to 15 Mbps to deliver premium performance for all types of streaming applications
- MicroNVR — An all-in-one, ultra-compact wireless IP router with a built-in full function network video recorder. Features the HauteRouterOS routing system combined with a MS Windows based NVR. Available with either 120GB of shock and vibration resistant solid state storage or 500GB hybrid SSD/SATA storage. Video can be captured from up to 8 cameras via any combination of USB, Ethernet or wireless connections. Live streaming and high capacity storage in one ultra compact device
- sideKick HD — The sideKick HD is a versatile recording solution designed to ease production workflow and satisfy the demands of both producers and postproduction editors. The camera-mountable sideKick HD captures video directly from HD/SDI or HDMI outputs at bit rates up to 220 Mbit/s, with 4:2:2 sampling and 10-bit resolution in multiple codecs starting with ProRes on removable 2.5” SSD drives