Non-Blocking Digital Video Matrix Switch for Easy and Dynamic Approach
Switch DVI-D with a 16 by 16 Full Matrix Routing Switchers and Signal Distribution Systems. Display Content from 16 Computers on 16 Screens Independently Up To 30 Feet Away. DVI-D 16×16 Router with RS-232 and TCP/IP control. Includes: [DVISW-16X16 (SM-CSW) & (CCPWR06US)]
VidOvation’s non-blocking digital video matrix switch provides an easy and dynamic approach to creating up to 16 computer stations, each with the ability of accessing any one of the CPUs or displays instantly either directly or remotely, using RS-232 commands, IR, USB or TCP/IP. Our DVI router is controlled by Windows®-based software that is easy to understand and simple to use – a cornerstone of all VidOvation products.
The VidOvation DVI Router 16×16 provides single-link, DVI-D operation at the maximum TMDS rate of 2 x 1.65 Gbps at resolutions up to 1920 x 1200. The DVI-D signals can be transmitted through 30 feet of copper at the maximum TMDS rate on both the input and output sides of the switch.
- Multiple EDID Support
- Programmable EDID from computer
- Automatic EDID learning from monitor
- Increases productivity by providing access to up to 16 computers from 16 workstations.
- 16 x 16 non-blocking, single-link DVI-D matrix switch
- Automatic output pre-emphasis and drive level
- Automatic receiver equalization
- Supports DVI operation at the maximum rate of 2 x 1.65 Gbps
- Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- Control from either front panel or RS-232
- Available IR remote
- USB Control Available
- Ethernet control available
- Easy-to-use Windows based software